Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Trying something new this year using our gmail ties and the school's website! So far so good stay tuned for more information and my goal of trying to update you all weekly on the successes and lessons from the week of rehearsals. You can find links to calendars and to tickets etc. from here just as we have done in the past with our own URL.
Stay tuned as I get this up and running, thanks for your patience!
See you tomorrow at our meeting! 6-6:30PM Lots of new and exciting things this year, looking forward to this second decade of productions! :)
Kristen Chapman ~ Director
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And...that's a wrap! Phew! This was a BIG undertaking!
Every student who participated and every adult who contributed should be proud of the finished product. I know I am! Truly! I am very tha...
-
Good Afternoon - Here we are two weeks out from the show, I am so proud of this cast for all their hard work, they deserve to be celebrate...
-
Please consider donating your time to Ticket Helpers, Concessions, and Candygrams in particular. Candygrams and Concessions have been very b...
-
If you have a personal or local business in the White River area, please contact nardoneb@hartfordschools.net before April 21st with your i...
No comments:
Post a Comment