These will cost 10.00 per spot and are designed to support the kids, and provide a meaningful keepsake in their program. Also, it helps to defray the cost of printing the programs for the performances.
Please email your intended memo to your child(ren) to me at chapmank@hartfordschools.net please put Parent Blurb in the memo portion of the email.
The deadline will be NO later than Wednesday evening 6:00PM 04-30-14.
Thank you in advance for your support of the finale of this production!
Have a Disney day, Kristen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And...that's a wrap! Phew! This was a BIG undertaking!
Every student who participated and every adult who contributed should be proud of the finished product. I know I am! Truly! I am very tha...
-
Good Afternoon - Here we are two weeks out from the show, I am so proud of this cast for all their hard work, they deserve to be celebrate...
-
Please consider donating your time to Ticket Helpers, Concessions, and Candygrams in particular. Candygrams and Concessions have been very b...
-
If you have a personal or local business in the White River area, please contact nardoneb@hartfordschools.net before April 21st with your i...
No comments:
Post a Comment