1) If your son/daughter is in GASTON (the tavern scene) please have then bring in two large soup-sized cans (without the labels and clean, preferably without the sharp edge) pull tops, and or clean openers provide this. We need these ASAP, Tuesday at the latest, please send more if you have them.
2) Please make sure your child has appropriate footwear for next week, they should be rehearsing in it, to handle blisters before show week.
3) There are t-shirts available for purchase (first come first served) 15.00 especially techies if you would like one, bring your check (made payable to HMMS) or cash to Ms. Chapman
4) If you would like to send good luck to your cast member or multiple cast members spots can be purchased in our program for 10.00 the checks should be payable to HMMS and they need to be turned into Ms. Chapman NO LATER than Wed. 04-30 6PM the program goes to print after that.
5) If you need scholarship for tickets please see Ms. Chapman immediately. You can get five tickets per family, our biggest concern is that everyone is able to see the show and support their child(ren).
6) It is IMPERATIVE that your child is HERE for the DURATION of EVERY rehearsal from this point on. All next week we go until 6:00PM with the exception of the TECHIES who will be here for the long haul on Friday the 2nd. Do not hesitate to contact with questions firstname.lastname@example.org but please check the schedule carefully.
7) WE so appreciate everything everyone has done to help thus far! In the coming weeks we will need all hands on deck, food help to feed cast and crew and for concessions at all three shows, hair and make up help, ticket sales box office and show time box office helpers at least three per show, candy gram sellers and makers (give me a holler if you don't know what that is I can tell you and show you how to make them) Concession helpers (Lori Bartlett is the lead for this)
8) May 3rd we have a Breakfast with the Characters from 9:00 - 1:00PM with several opportunities to eat in the tables will be turned over so hopefully no one will have to wait too long. Face painting, coloring tables, and pics with OUR characters will be available on this day. There is a 5.00 minimum donation and 10.00 minimum for families with more than four.
9) tickets can be reserved at hmmsmusical.blogspot.com and all tickets ordered here will be available one hour prior to show times at will call.
10) Thank you for your continued support of HMMS music, and our annual Spring Musical! I know that Beauty and the Beast Jr. will not disappoint.
Thank you ~ Ms. Kristen Chapman