A couple things to impart today; so I don't forget anything this will read like a check list. Thanks, Kristen
- REMINDER deadline for PROGRAM CONGRATS BLURBS (10.00) are due to me no later than this Thursday April 30th. I have just 1 so far. Checks should be made payable to HMMS, thanks in advance.
- Shoes, please have the kids bring their dance shoes to each and every practice from this point on. It is advisable to put their names inside the shoe in case they get separated.
- If you are interested in helping costume (now's the time) please see Leslie around 3:30 - 5PM or later most days to touch base and see what if anything she might need help with.
- If you might be interested in helping to organize the food piece coming up in the next few weeks for the kids I will be around for a bit after most rehearsals this week, with the exception of Tuesday and Thursday (April 28&30) I would be happy to speak with you about what this entails.
- Rehearsals should not be missed at this point with the exception of previously discussed reasons or illness (but please no illness) ;)
- WE HAVE A MAD HATTER TEA PARTY SCHEDULED FOR MAY 9th 1-3PM in the HHS Cafeteria we will need donations (again) of cupcakes/cookies or punch. Please email me if you are willing to help with this.
- I am available by email, quickest response time these days...if you need attention immediately please call my direct line before 2:30PM or email me and I will check my phone on break time at rehearsals and get back to you ASAP.
Thank you everyone for your continued support of the program and the process! Today's rehearsal does not include ensemble, tomorrow is business as usual.
Thank you, Kristen Chapman