Monday, April 3, 2017

UPDATE 4/3/17

Good Morning  - 

Well here we are the start of (GULP) quarter 4 of the 2016-2017 school year, and two weeks from April break and the big set construction.  I am excited and a little anxious at this time of year wondering how we'll fit it all in.  However, it never ceases to amaze that through the magic of theater and some wonderfully dedicated friends, and of course all of you, we will indeed get there.  

I updated the schedule last evening on the calendar to reflect my hopes for this week's rehearsals.  Today and Friday are ALL CAST, Tuesday - Thursday are specific sets, Tuesday and Wednesday is a dance rehearsal with (MOST OF THE ENSEMBLE cast and Dragon, Shrek, Donkey, and Farquaad and Captain of the Guards, as well as NAMED fairy tale characters with lines have those two days off).  Thursday will be a Lead and understudy rehearsal ONLY!  Singing and blocking some of their bigger pieces and Friday is ALL CAST TO BEGIN attempts at running through the show before we get to the high school following break.  If all of this was gibberish to you, please check the calendar and if you still have questions please reach out via email and I will do my best to answer your questions.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the kids thus far.  It's a dedicated and talented cast.

To my crew member parents, your children will come into the works following break.  Stay tuned!

I will be sending out a shoe selection (and link) tonight for you and your child.  There's still plenty of time to purchase these so no worries, but I will make every effort to get that detailed list out to you all and on the website before midnight tonight.

There are some groups of helpers that will be called upon in the coming weeks, so please check your email and also, if you intend to help and haven't heard from anyone, myself or Leslie, then please make sure to reach out to me and let me know your interest. 


Sincerely, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ahead 4/22 - 4/26

 Monday 4/22 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditorium Tuesday 4/23 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditor...