'Tis the season for auditioning!
Time to get excited!
I know we are excited to get started.
Next week we will have just TWO sessions, contrary to the THREE we talked about at our meeting in January.
Numbers for sign ups for the general acting auditions are down and most have opted to sing a solo audition so instead, we will have TWO sessions on February 12th. The first TWO HOUR session will begin at 3:30PM - 5:30PM and the SECOND TWO HOUR SESSION will go from 5:45 - 7:45PM.
Callbacks from these two sessions will be from 4- 7PM on the 14th of February.
All auditions and callbacks will take place at the middle school in Ms. Chapman's room, students leave and come back for the second session and rides should be arranged for timely pick up at the end of whichever sessions your child chooses to attend.
Pick up and drop off should be through the main entrance of the middle school, please.
The Cast list will be posted 2:30PM February 15th.
Students should plan on getting their scripts before leaving for February break after the cast list is posted.
Please watch the blog now regularly as I will update regularly and also cast list will be posted here. Share away.
Stay tuned...as we hit the ground running!
It's going to be awesome I have no doubt!
With gratitude, Kristen Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And...that's a wrap! Phew! This was a BIG undertaking!
Every student who participated and every adult who contributed should be proud of the finished product. I know I am! Truly! I am very tha...
-
Good Afternoon - Here we are two weeks out from the show, I am so proud of this cast for all their hard work, they deserve to be celebrate...
-
Please consider donating your time to Ticket Helpers, Concessions, and Candygrams in particular. Candygrams and Concessions have been very b...
-
If you have a personal or local business in the White River area, please contact nardoneb@hartfordschools.net before April 21st with your i...
No comments:
Post a Comment