Friday, April 26, 2019

ANNOUNCEMENTS

FYI - dance jazz shoes should please be tan.  Thank you!

Also, I am sending home the ticket forms again for the cast, please disregard deadlines for early turn around.  First tickets will be filled this weekend and sent home with your children next week.

LAST CALL FOR SHOUTOUTS!  I only have four this go round, I will respond to your email specifically if I received your well wishes, if I don't get at least 10 I will opt out of putting the shoutouts in the program.  Please get them to me ASAP.  I would like to print programs next week.

Lastly, I will have POSTERS for distribution MONDAY please think of where we can share these around town!

Many thanks, Kristen Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ahead 4/22 - 4/26

 Monday 4/22 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditorium Tuesday 4/23 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditor...