Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hard at work this April break.

It's always miraculous how things come together over April break, I love surprising the kids when they arrive back from wherever they have been for the week off.

Here some images from the magic.







These kids have been irreplaceable and unbelievably dedicated, so proud Cody's mine but so lucky to have such wonderful kids to spend my time with.  I so enjoy hardworking young adults, they keep things fun and me (somewhat-feeling anyway) youthful!

Coming soon, we need parent supervision at the high school, I would love to have someone spearhead this piece, your job would be watching the kids outside (weather permitting) and also handling bathroom sign outs and keeping the house quiet for work on the stage.  If you are interested in putting this together please email directly and I can get you the list of emails for the parents.

We will need a food person this person spearheads the snacks for the child during show week and concessions throughout our run.  If this sounds like something you would like to do please also email me directly.

If you are one of the folks still interested in handling ticket sales, and door please email me that I might put you in touch with Rebecca Courtemanche who is our ticket master.

We will be at the high school throughout the week, finishing the details of the set.  It's getting real and oh so exciting.  T-shirts should be ready to wear the first Friday back from break to help spread the word.  I am getting Posters done and printed this week and should have those to distribute around the town.  Please help spread the word!  I know this show will be one worth the work, and the wait!  Such a talented young cast!

Lastly, we have decided every person in the cast instead of toe thongs for footwear is going to protect their feet please.  Please purchase these shoes this is advertised as a woman's shoe it is actually UNISEX and goes up to size 14 Men's:

CLICK HERE FOR SHOE

As always thanks for your support in all things musical!  Sincerely, Kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final weeks Updates 4/29 - 5/ 3

Good Evening -  Happy Sunday! What a productive week and weekend we had. I hope the cast has spent time resting and reviewing their lines, s...