Friday, May 19, 2023

That's a wrap!

 I cannot begin to thank everyone enough!

What a whirlwind production week last week was, and now here we are one week out from production!  It all went so fast!  

Thanks to all of you no matter how big or small your part was in the success of the run!  Your kids were amazing! You all were incredible taking apart and putting the stage to bed, as they say. This is the first time in at least a decade that I haven't had to be at the stage on Mother's Day and that is _all_ thanks to you!

I wanted to share with you a beautiful collection of photos from the production taken by a Hartford High School Freshman, Nate Flockton at matinees. THANK YOU, NATE!

He has kindly shared these photos with no restrictions only the simple request that if you share the images on social media that you give him credit for these images, photos by N. Flockton, will suffice. 

I have heard from Junction Arts Media, formerly CATV8, they are nearly finished editing the video. I am told it will be a closed link that I will share only through Google Classroom for the kids and their families. More on that through the Classroom. 

Thank you again for everything, it was a wonderful way to mark 20 years! I look forward to our next adventures!

With love, gratitude and a song in my heart, Kristen Chapman


CLICK HERE TO SEE Nate's Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Run! Wow!

 Good Monday Morning to Everyone -  What a busy weekend! The program is finished, the costumes (mostly) are completed, and the painting is n...