Will be posted in ten minutes! Check back! :) Ms. C
Congratulations CAST! So proud of you all, as always you made these decisions very difficult! I know this musical will be superb!
Friday, February 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And...that's a wrap! Phew! This was a BIG undertaking!
Every student who participated and every adult who contributed should be proud of the finished product. I know I am! Truly! I am very tha...
-
Good Afternoon - Here we are two weeks out from the show, I am so proud of this cast for all their hard work, they deserve to be celebrate...
-
If you have a personal or local business in the White River area, please contact nardoneb@hartfordschools.net before April 21st with your i...
-
Please consider donating your time to Ticket Helpers, Concessions, and Candygrams in particular. Candygrams and Concessions have been very b...
No comments:
Post a Comment