Thank you again for your help at the table:
Pam and Kennedy Mullen, Brigid and Kelly Armbrust, Sue Paterson, Gretl and Deborah Josselyn, Sara Chaney, Candice DeFelice, Bonnie Twitchell, Michele Miller and Martin Grant.
Thank you everyone for the goodies for the table:
Karen Carter, Sue Paterson, Leslie Rench, Bonnie Twitchell, Jenny Duranceau, Deborah Josselyn, Cindy Nicodemus, Becky Barwood, Kathy Mason, Tonya Cameron, Rebecca and Jonas Spaulding, Michele Miller, Kelly Armbrust, and Barbara Farnsworth.
Thank you to Rachel Burge for the use of her coffee percolator and Scott Farnsworth for bringing out the 100-cup percolator for Saturday! Thank you to anyone I didn't list by name and to those that purchased or donated over the weekend or at the table during voting!
We have _ANOTHER_ opportunity to run a bake sale and I have accepted hopeful that more will be able to pitch in for the large gathering for our necessary second Town Meeting.
This event will take place in the gym on MARCH 28th and is planned for 10AM - Noon.
I will need a few people for the table again, shifts are:
9:30 - 10:00 for set up - 10:00 - 11:00 and 11:00 -12:20 for clean up.
Please contact me if you are willing to work or donate goodies for the table. Thank you in advance.
Kristen
chapmank@hartfordschools.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And...that's a wrap! Phew! This was a BIG undertaking!
Every student who participated and every adult who contributed should be proud of the finished product. I know I am! Truly! I am very tha...
-
Good Afternoon - Here we are two weeks out from the show, I am so proud of this cast for all their hard work, they deserve to be celebrate...
-
Please consider donating your time to Ticket Helpers, Concessions, and Candygrams in particular. Candygrams and Concessions have been very b...
-
If you have a personal or local business in the White River area, please contact nardoneb@hartfordschools.net before April 21st with your i...
No comments:
Post a Comment