Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Where do I send donations?

 You all are so wonderful! 

I have been getting this question a lot lately, and I figured I would make a post regarding this question in case you are so inclined.  Thank you to those that already have sent in donations toward this year's musical.  

Donations can be made out to:

HMMS with MUSICAL 2021 on the Memo line.

These checks can be dropped off to me at the middle school. Every little bit helps defray the costs of this odd covid year, with recording fees and streaming, etc necessary to the successful design of High School Musical Jr. 

Stay tuned for more information and possible fundraising coming up, and don't forget t-shirts are on sale through Friday the 26th, you won't want to forget to order your student's t-shirt!

Thank you, Kristen Chapman

CLICK HERE FOR TSHIRTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final weeks Updates 4/29 - 5/ 3

Good Evening -  Happy Sunday! What a productive week and weekend we had. I hope the cast has spent time resting and reviewing their lines, s...