Monday, February 24, 2014

Fundraising UPDATES and odds and ends

March 1st and March 4th are dates that we are signed up to man a table of refreshments and baked goods to help support our Annual Spring Musical.

What we will need is at least a couple parents to work in shifts for the two days with myself and Leslie, kids are welcome of course as they are the main reason for this but we would appreciate parental support on these two days.  Saturday morning we are there from 9:00 - 2:30PM and Tuesday we are there from 7AM - 1PM  I will be there both days, Saturday morning my GLEE club is singing too and Tuesday I will be running back and forth between the high school and middle school for conferences.  Another set of adult eyes would be much appreciated.

We will have coffee urns but will need donations of coffee, and individually wrapped baked goods, breads, and goodies for the morning/early part of the day.

I am making posters this week, tomorrow evening after my school meetings here at the middle school if you wanted to swing in and participate that's great!

I will be around in my room (104), from 4:00PM - 7ish, when I have to scoot for my son's hockey.

Please contact me directly with times you can help, food or coffee donations.

chapmank@hartfordschools.net

Thank you in advance for all your help, the Yankee Candle Fundraiser is doing quite well I have been in touch with our contact person...what are people's thoughts on keeping the fundraiser open for another week?

Lastly, don't forget about the T-shirt orders due really soon!

Thanks, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ahead 4/22 - 4/26

 Monday 4/22 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditorium Tuesday 4/23 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditor...