Friday, August 22, 2014

Hi Everyone -

A couple things for the 2014 -2015 season:

Our show this year is Alice and Wonderland Jr.

Auditions will be held in February 2015 and will follow a similar format for process.  Your child does NOT need to be in chorus to participate in the annual Spring musical.  If you are in chorus however, it does help build skills for performing in front of an audience and building their singing skills as well.  I hope that everyone in chorus will want to be a part of our performances while they are here in the middle school.

I will be here over April break!  With our move-in in mind this will take place a few days prior to April Break, please mark your calendars.

Lastly, I have 25 copies of High School Musical Jr. our 2012 musical:

FIRE SALE: 1.00 a copy, I need to move these out.

Please email me at chapmank@hartfordschools.net if you would like a copy of this musical, I will even mail it though I would ask if we are mailing that you pay 2.00 for your copy.  Thanks, Kristen/Ms. Chapman

Looking forward to a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES

HELLO! It's FRIDAY, March 22nd, on the eve of what could be our largest snowstorm of the entire season, and it's officially been Spr...