Friday, May 20, 2016

Well, we made it, a week ago now, hard to believe...

I cannot say enough how proud I am and how bitter sweet it is to see this done.  That said, as a mother of an eighth grader these coming weeks will be crunched for time and for lasts, so I suppose...it was always the inevitable ;)

Many thanks to the many hands that made light work and helped things run smoothly these past few weeks!

I'll be in touch around December/January to start the process all over again.  To the parents and kids heading to the high school, I will be around and I will never stop cheering for your children who have become like my own in the past three years.  Thank you for letting me be a part of their lives.  I look forward to the goodness they will bring and do at the high school and in the community.  This was a great 8th grade class, and before that 6th and 7th too.  They set the bar high for sure. 

I will miss them, but as Rafiki says, "it is time."

All the best in the coming weeks as school winds to a close, and enjoy the summer sunshine, should it ever decide to show up!

If you are interested in a video from the show and never signed up for one please let me know ASAP, cost is $5.00 per copy.  If you are interested in a t-shirt I have 2 XL's left first come first served ;)



With gratitude, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ahead 4/22 - 4/26

 Monday 4/22 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditorium Tuesday 4/23 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditor...