I have several bits of information to disseminate so please bear with me. I will bullet point the important information.
- TODAY AND TOMORROW WE HAVE OUR FIRST SING THROUGH READ THROUGH OF THE SCRIPT, THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL FROM 3-5pm STUDENTS SHOULD BE PICKED UP IN FRONT OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL AT 5.
- These rehearsals are "freebies" if you will, meaning if your child or you have an already scheduled appointment and they are unable to attend they will not be penalized.
- The schedule is being filled in back to front but if you go to www.hmmsmusical.blogspot.com under the calendar tab you will find a working schedule. Your child should see me if they are uncertain about whether they should be at rehearsal preferably before the actual rehearsal. The website will be the most current location to look for updates.
- which segways perfectly please watch for blog updates and website updates throughout the process it will be my goal to blog at least once a week about where we are and what we worked on this year. that website again is www.hmmsmusical.blogspot.com THIS IS THE PAGE TO SEEK OUT!
- Our Yankee Candle sale is under way and began on Monday (officially) and ends March 13th. You can order online and share with people all over the US, orders will be shipped directly to your home or their homes this way. I can take checks and orders at school too just make sure if you are interested that your child gets the information from me.
- Today there will be a quick meeting for those interested in working back stage, I had a lot of students sign up so I am hopeful that this meeting will weed out those really interested in the process vs. those that were on the fence.
- T shirt orders are due at the end of this week. If you need another order form or an initial order form please be sure to have your child collect one of those as well from me.
- This weekend (sorry for the short notice we have just been given the go ahead) we will be having a bake sale at the annual Town Meeting in the gym at the high school bake goods and coffee and bottled water from 9-noon. If you would like to contribute please email me directly with Bake Sale in the subject line. All contributions and funds raised will help to pay for the body mics we use in our production. Any time you reply please be sure to not click on reply all as typically your questions are personal and I want to be sure also to answer individual questions individually and not bog down people's email mailboxes!
For now I think that is it! I appreciate you all and look forward to working with everyone again and some for the first (of many) times! Bring on the musical madness that I love so much!
All the best, thanks for reading to the end, Kristen Chapman