Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday UPDATE

Hi there -

First let me start by saying you all rock!  We had very successful bake sale and raised on donations alone just over 200.00 dollars and considering there were about 100 people there, I was impressed!  This will help defray the cost of the body mics and for that I am very grateful.  The remainder will be sold for $.50 tomorrow and we will raise a few more dollars toward that goal.  THANKS A MILLION!

Thank you to Lara and Lisa who came and stayed for that morning shift so that my Glee kids and I could perform before the start of the Town Meeting much appreciated.

I wanted to put your hearts and minds at ease and send along a link to the t-shirt order form because it seems there are still quite a few that missed the deadline for that and I want to be sure everyone that wants a t-shirt can get one.  They are a great advertising tool and team-builder as well so I encourage everyone to get a couple for the family (we have youth sizes too).  I will email this document to my hmms musical list stay tuned!

Thanks so much for your outpouring of support and kind words surrounding this process, I can tell this is a special bunch already!

I have adjusted the schedule to meet the needs of our choreographer who is skyping in from RI and I have also tried to clarify the schedule so that it is clear who is to be here and when.  There is one week at the beginning of April I have left open right now because I would like to see what we need to work on before scheduling that week.  Thank you for your patience with that!

As always if you have an questions or concerns please email me chapmank@Hartfordschools.net I will get back to you just as soon as I can!

Be well, Kristen Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES

HELLO! It's FRIDAY, March 22nd, on the eve of what could be our largest snowstorm of the entire season, and it's officially been Spr...