Monday, March 26, 2018

Reminders

GOOD MORNING one and all -

I just wanted to clarify and reminder a couple things to kick off the week, there are THREE all cast rehearsals (specified on the calendar this week, Today, Tomorrow and Thursday.

Wednesday's rehearsal has been changed and is just Marion and Harold and understudies.

Friday is a day off for Holy Week (read: I have a church obligation).

Also, please note that tomorrow I am out of school for the day for a family obligation, my father is being honored in the state of NH for his work with Human Resources, you may have seen an article in the Valley News about him over the weekend. My absence out of the classroom does not equal missing rehearsal, I will be back in time to still run rehearsal. I just didn't want mixed information or confusion from the kids when I wasn't here in school during the day.

LOOK FOR: Tshirt order forms (still trying to send them out) and also, ticket order forms will be going home for the cast members soon, these will be for the cast and crew for their families to get the best seats possible before we open sales to the public.


Many thanks for your continued support, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ahead 4/22 - 4/26

 Monday 4/22 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditorium Tuesday 4/23 - ALL CAST Hartford High School 3 - 5 PM in the auditor...