Wednesday, March 3, 2021

It's AUDITION DAY!

 I feel like Anna from Frozen right about now, for a number of reasons, the freezing cold temperatures for sure but "It's Audition Day" feels about as exciting as "It's Coronation Day"!  Oh my Disney-brain! ;) 

Today is the day!

There is STILL TIME TO GATHER FRIENDS to audition too!  I would love to have 25 - 35 kids at least!  We can do this and it will be AWESOME!

There is a new tab on the right of this page that says:

AUDITIONS this has the links for the practice videos and the videos that you will use for auditions.

I heard that the zip file for the music from the show was giving folks a hard time, please accept the HMMSMUSICAL classroom page or email me for an invite if somehow I missed you.

Those that have accepted should have received word that I uploaded audio files of guide vocals and the audition instrumental-only tracks this morning!  I am hoping this will correct the issue most were having!  Again, do not fret you will have an opportunity to practice upon arrival too (as always)!

I am so excited to get this show on the road and I hope you are too!

Thanks and break a leg, everyone!

With love and best wishes, Ms. Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final weeks Updates 4/29 - 5/ 3

Good Evening -  Happy Sunday! What a productive week and weekend we had. I hope the cast has spent time resting and reviewing their lines, s...