Tuesday, April 2, 2019

OMGOODNESS WE HAVE A SHOW!

Yesterday's rehearsal made me excited and less nervous the kids really came into it toward the middle of rehearsal and then took off.  Making the dance videos on Sunday really set the positivity in motion for the week. 

T-shirt order forms have been distributed to the cast and some crew.

There is a brief meeting for crew members Thursday 4/4/2019 2:30 - 3 prior to rehearsal as I want to speak with those interested and make sure everyone has a job and a t-shirt and ticket order form if they haven't yet gotten them.

I can't believe we are nearly to April break.  Thursday - Thursday coming up is ALL CAST daily 3-5PM.  I know we will get much done before heading off to our set-build week.

Thank you for your continued patience and due diligence with regard to the schedule. 

We will continue to try and get the kids out on time, though as we get closer to the show week every second counts so try as we might there may be some lag between end of rehearsal, 5:00PM and arrival to your cars, no later than 5:10 I would imagine.  As I told the kids if they know you need them at 5:00PM on the dot please make them aware of this need and they can simply give me the high sign to head out before 5:00PM. 

Thank you always, for your continued support, and patience with this fun and time consuming endeavor.  The kids have been working so hard and I have no doubt this year's show will be equally entertaining. 

Sincerely, Kristen Chapman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final weeks Updates 4/29 - 5/ 3

Good Evening -  Happy Sunday! What a productive week and weekend we had. I hope the cast has spent time resting and reviewing their lines, s...