Monday, May 4, 2020

CELEBRATING WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOW WEEK...

Good Morning -

Very important if you haven't done so, please take a head shot of your child and email it to me right now, please and thank you, I want a "cast photo compilation" in the yearbook but this can only happen if I have everyone's sweet face in that image.

Also, ON SATURDAY NIGHT MAY 9th (what would have been our closing show) we are going to do a Google Meet live read/sing through of our show.  It will be online, I will be recording the meet.  There are other instructions I will lay out in the Musical Classroom.  Please make sure your child has accepted the invite to the Musical classroom and email me with questions. 

Our "show" will begin at 7PM (what would have been the actual time).  Hair and makeup isn't required but if you are so inclined to feel fancy and have good lighting please do anything to make it feel special. 

We will be staying online (those that can) following the show to catch up and to have a "cast party" to say thanks and share out what we missed most and also to wish our 8th graders the best.

It is not ideal, none of this is.  It is my hope that in doing this we can at least feel like we had something special and unique to our cast.  This is a year I will never forget, though I would like to forget the angst all of this has caused everyone :(!!!

Thanks for checking in and sharing this information with those not on Facebook.

See you all online, much love, Ms. Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final weeks Updates 4/29 - 5/ 3

Good Evening -  Happy Sunday! What a productive week and weekend we had. I hope the cast has spent time resting and reviewing their lines, s...