Thursday, July 7, 2022

2022 Musical, A look in the rearview mirror before moving on.

How is it July 7th already?

This year was a whirlwind and a grind all at once. 

I cannot thank everyone enough for all the help and due diligence in getting to the finish line for the Spring Musical. There were a few moments of hoping for the best and hanging on for dear life to get there, but get there, we did. 

I am so proud of your children for their perseverance with everything, pre-recording days, masks, no masks, testing, etc., etc., etc. I am so grateful and blessed to work with such incredible, kind, and task-oriented students year after year. 

With Summer settling in, my family trip behind, and sicknesses (hopefully out of the way) now moving into the quieter portion of break, I felt it necessary to wrap our annual musical season and thank everyone again officially. Below, in no particular order, I will share some images of the show I am particularly fond of and then I will get serious about choosing next season's show, my 20th year of directing?! Say what? My son was barely one when I started this journey. Some of the most significant friendships and memories are from the Spring Musical. I am so grateful for the memories and the laughs and look forward to next year's show already, but then we know I am a glutton for punishment ;)!!!

Rest up, take time for yourself and those you are nearest and dearest! Enjoy the sunshine and some much-deserved self-care! I know I will!

Thank you so much for your efforts to keep our performing arts department thriving!

Sincerely, Kristen Chapman
























No comments:

Post a Comment

It's GO TIME - Auditorium GO TIME I MEAN!

 WELCOME BACK FROM BREAK! Pick-ups should be from the front of the high school starting tomorrow, April 15th, for the remaining weeks of pla...